Monday, June 24, 2013

Z is for Zombie!

I did something this past weekend I thought I would never do; I went to see a zombie movie.  My best friend and her son came out to spent some time with me and my son and we decided to go see a movie.  Since the movie we wanted to see wasn't out yet, we agreed on World War Z.  I had seen the trailer and I must admit, it seemed interesting. 

So we got our 3-D glasses and sat waiting for the movie to begin.  Looking around the theatre, besides the four of us, I believe there were only about 5 to 10 more people which is sad considering it was opening weekend and the hype surrounding this movie was off the charts. 

It just goes to show you, sometimes if you step outside your comfort zone, things will surprise you.

You can read my complete review here:  http://www.examiner.com/review/world-war-z-surprising

No comments:

Post a Comment