Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just Random...

I am trying to become more diligent about posting things on my blog.  Up to this point I haven't had any followers so it seemed like a waste of time to me but I'm trying to look on the positive side.  The better I get and the more I learn, I hope to have some blog blasts and contests in the future.

I am almost done with the edits to Reflection In The Mirror and plan to send it off to my publisher by the end of June.  I hope they like it.

It has been cold and rainy here for about a week.  It's almost mid-June.  That means isn't supposed to be summer-like?  The grass needs mowed, the weeds need pulled and the house needs cleaned.  Why couldn't I have married for money instead of love?

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment