Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Heat

Last night we went to see "The Heat", a movie starring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy.  I had seen the previews when we went to see another movie starring Melissa McCarthy called "Identity Thief" and it had been on my "must see" list since then.

We love Melissa McCarthy and watch "Mike & Molly" every Monday night.  When she was on SNL the first time, some of those skits were the best I've seen in a long time.  I guess you could say her career is red hot right now and it seems everything she touches turns to gold.

Her latest role as Shannon Mullins in "The Heat" did not disappoint.  Besides the language, which I don't know why they feel it is necessary, it was a really good movie.  Very funny and well worth the price of admission. 

To see my full review follow the link below.  Have a great weekend!

The Heat Review

No comments:

Post a Comment