Saturday, June 15, 2013

Blockbuster Movie

Yesterday I took my son to see The Man of Steel.  We went to the first showing and the theatre was about half full.  Considering it was a Friday morning at 11:45, I guess that's pretty good.  As I've mentioned before, my son is 15 and he gave the movie 10 out of 10.  I, on the other hand, am not 15 and I gave it about 5 out of 10.  I have never read a comic book.  I don't really understand them.  I don't understand what the big deal is.  Besides having superhuman powers, in general I think the life of a superhero would leave a lot to be desired.

Throughout the movie, I kept asking my son questions as I did not understand a lot of things.  The pieces-parts just didn't mesh together very well and I left the theatre with more questions than answers.  I guess movies such as this are just meant to entertain and that's something I can live with.

Below is the link to my full review on Examiner.com.  There was one line in the movie that stated Superman is hot and yes, yes he is :)

Have a great Saturday.

Man of Steel Review

No comments:

Post a Comment