Monday, June 10, 2013

Movie Review - Now You See Me

Below is a link to my latest movie review.  My son wanted to see Now You See Me so he showed the trailer to my husband and I.  The trailer looked awesome so when it came out, we decided to go.  Since movies in general cost so much, we try to go to the matinees.  So on Saturday morning we decided to go to the 10:20 movie.  My son, who likes to stay up until the wee hours because he's still at the age where he thinks it's cool, was out cold.  We knocked on his bedroom door and he didn't answer.  We entered and pulled back his covers and he moved, only to flinch and pull the blankets up again.  When we told him we were going to go see the movie he wanted to see, he said he would rather sleep. So hubby and I went alone.  Needless to say, the movie was a bit of a disappointment.  Check out my review and subscribe :)

Have a blessed Monday.

Movie Review for Now You See Me

No comments:

Post a Comment