Monday, October 7, 2013

T G I M - NOT!

Twitter update:  357 followers

So if you have been reading my posts, you know that I am on a diet.  I try to do this every year from Labor Day to Thanksgiving and usually I can lose 20 - 25 pounds.  I remember the year I was pregnant with my daughter, my first non-diet year!  I was so excited to have Halloween and not have to say no to every piece of candy.  I had planned to eat and eat and eat.  Problem was, I was so nauseous from the morning sickness, I couldn't eat anything.  Dang Karma. 

Anyway, yesterday my husband and I went to Abuelos, our absolute favorite Mexican restaurant.  Of course what I would normally order is not considered diet fare in the very least so I scanned the menu for something enjoyable, yet something with less calories.  I decided on a side order of refried beans.  I like to dip my chips it them and they taste fantastic.  Here is a picture of my meal.  Looks absolutely tasty, doesn't it?


Then we have my husband, who is also on a diet to give me moral support and to try and lose a little weight along the way.  Here is a picture of his meal:


Does anyone else see a problem with this?  lol  I love you sweetie, even if you did cheat a little bit.

May you eat what makes you happy!

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment