Thursday, October 3, 2013

Contract Signed!

Twitter update:  320 followers

The Indians lost 0 - 4 last night.  But we are still very proud of them and they gave us something to root for even after the regular season ended.  They have nothing to be ashamed of -- they did a fantastic job!  A guy I graduated high school with, Dan Polk, actually sung the National Anthem at the game.  Of course the network decided to show commercials during it so all of us watching at home didn't get to see it but I'm sure Dan did a wonderful job.  So proud to say I know you!

Now, some more exciting news.  I finally signed the contract for book #3, Reflection in the Mirror.  Yay!  This is a very exciting time and I can't wait to see what type of cover design Brighton Publishing creates.  The title alone leaves it so wide open for them to use their creative energies but add to it the story line and I have no idea what it will turn out to be.  No matter what, I know it will blow me away.  I will have a cover reveal as soon as I get the first proof. 


Here is a small blurb about the book in case you are not familiar with it:    Reflection in the Mirror is a fictional story of identical mirror twins Clarissa and Marissa Wagner, best friends and roommates since the first heartbeat they sometimes feel as if they share the same soul.  One warm winter afternoon in a residential neighborhood on the outskirts of St. Louis, the unthinkable happens which once again proves the unique twin bond can never be broken.  You'll never look at your reflection in the mirror the same way again.

Go Browns!

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment