Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When you think you are having a bad day...

This happened to me a while ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday. 

My son, who was about 13 at the time, was in the bathroom taking a shower.  He had the shower curtain pulled shut and I knocked on the door because I needed to brush my teeth.  I asked him if I could come in and brush my teeth.  He said I could so I entered the steamy bathroom.

I realized the last time I brushed my teeth I was in the shower and had left my toothbrush in there.  I do this sometimes to save time in the morning, plus I like brushing my teeth with hot water.  So I asked my son to hand me my toothbrush.  A moment later his hand popped up over the curtain with my toothbrush.

I grabbed it, went to the sink, applied toothpaste and started brushing.  About half way through I looked in the mirror and could see the reflection of the shower and there, on the ledge was MY TOOTHBRUSH.  He had handed me the toothbrush I use for cleaning the tub. 

So, when you think you are having a bad day, just remember this, Scrubbing Bubbles may get your teeth clean but it leaves a horrible after taste.

Have a great day everyone :)

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment