Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hats, hats and more hats

Sometimes I sit and think about all the different hats I wear.  Here are just a few:  wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, niece, aunt, great aunt, cousin, employee, employer, neighbor, committee member, resident, citizen and friend.  I'm sure there are more "titles" but in addition to those, I am an Accountant, Author and I manage and run a household.  It's just mind boggling all the different roles we play on a daily basis, roles that we don't even think about. 

Whatever your role in life just remember -- somedays you may not feel like getting out of bed,  somedays you may feel that no one cares, somedays you may feel like nothing but you are everything to someone.

One day you will just be a memory for some people.  Try and make it a good one.

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment