Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Autumn!

I knew it would come.  You wake up one morning and it's Memorial Day.  The promise of summer lays ahead.  Then ~blink~ and it's Labor Day, the great summer memories behind us.  Then a few days later the temperature drops and the air just feels fall.   

Autumn is upon us, when the leaves change to beautiful hues of gold, red and yellow.  When the last one drops from the trees, the snow comes to blanket everything in a layer of white. 

I have to admit, autumn and winter are my favorite seasons.  I love the colors of autumn.  I love going into stores and seeing the flower arrangements, gourds and Halloween decorations.  The scarecrows on sticks and the jack-o-lanterns; how can they not make you smile? 


Regardless of the season, I hope you are happy and doing what you love.  I know I am :)  (and for those of you who really know me, no I am not sleeping, lol)

R. K. Avery


No comments:

Post a Comment