Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Website

If you've never visited my website, www.rkaverybooks.com it's pretty cool.  It has a lot of information about me and how I started writing.  I recently added background music that is positively eerie. 

There is a tab that has book reviews posted so if you are thinking about purchasing one of my books, you can see what others have to say.  Speaking of purchasing a book, there is a tab with a direct link to Amazon and Barnes & Noble. 

Would you like to meet me in person?  Check out the Appearance tab and mark your calendar.  My next public appearance as R. K. Avery will be in September at the Bedford Heights Weekend of the Pooka event.  I went last year and had a blast!  If you click on the link, scroll down and click on the Meet the Authors link on the right side.  All the authors that will be appearing are listed and R. K. Avery is on the very top!    

Never seen my book trailers?  No problem.  There is a special tab for all my book trailers as well as a tab that has a link to all the press releases about me and my writing. 

That being said, if there is anything you'd like to know about R. K. Avery and you can't find it on my website, go to the Contact Me tab and send me an email. 

I appreciate you!

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment