Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Taking a Hiatus

I am going to take a hiatus from my blog for a few months.  It's not that I don't enjoy it and I hope everyone enjoys reading it but trying to think of a new topic everyday, and then actually putting together the information, doing research, searching for photos, etc., it is all very time consuming and it has taken time away from my actual writing which is where my passion lies.

My third book, Reflection in the Mirror, is now in the editing stage and will require quite a lot of my attention before it actually goes to print.  I will post updates about the progress and will share the cover design with all my readers before anyone else gets to see it.  This is a very exciting time and it is an honor to share it with all of you.

May your new year be filled with love, happiness and good health.  Drop me a line anytime at rkavery@rkaverybooks.com and I will respond.  I will continue to post things on twitter and my blog will return in full force in a few months and until then, posts will be scarce.

Take care!

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment