Monday, June 2, 2014

Custom Ring Tones

Please follow me on twitter @RKAvery1

The funniest thing happened over the weekend.  I have blue tooth in my car so I don't have to hold on to a cell phone when I need to talk to someone.  It has it's pros and cons.  Most times people say they can hear road noise and other sounds on the other end of the line which makes it hard to hear what I'm saying.  I have given up trying to talk to my mom on it because she can't hear anything I say.  She's one of those types of people that likes to hear all about your ailments so she has something to talk to others about but when she misunderstands me, it goes from "I'm feeling good." to "I'm not feeling so good" then she tells someone else I'm not feeling well and before you know it, word has traveled and it gets back to me that I'm in the hospital on my death bed.   So now I try to call her from a land line.

But the funny thing that happened over the weekend was we were riding in the car with the sun roof open.  It was a beautiful day and I appreciate every minute of sunshine we got.  Suddenly, we hear ducks quacking.  I mean these quacks were really close, like they were diving in through the sun roof to attack us.  My husband and I both squinted and kinda covered our heads to ward off the attack when about 20 seconds later, he realized the ring tone he had set for his sister was ducks quacking.  His phone was ringing through my speakers via the blue tooth and we thought we were being bombarded by ducks!  We laughed and laughed. 


Sometimes its the littlest things that make your day!  Sunshine and attacking ducks -- what's not to love?  :)

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment