Monday, August 18, 2014

Let Me Recommend a Good Book or Two or Three

As I mentioned in an earlier post last week, my third book was released in eBook format on August 6th.  This book is the final in the Miller Family Saga yet it is very different than the first two.


Book number one, Be Careful What You Wish For, started out as a true story and for those of you who don't know, I was almost kidnapped from a beach -- the scene eerily similar to the one described in the first chapter of Be Careful What You Wish For.  Luckily my story had a happy ending but I always wondered what may of happened if it didn't.  So I penned Be Careful What You Wish For to write my own ending.  This is a book about a simple minded uneducated woman who has four young boys and wants a little girl -- so much so that she is willing to do what ever it takes to get one.  Tormented and abused by her own father, she doesn't know what it means to love unconditionally.

After I finished writing Be Careful What You Wish For so many people asked, "What happened next?"  "What happened to David and Bea?"  So I decided to write book number two, and finish telling the story of how it all turned out.  Thus, Not My Mother's Son was created. 


This book picks up where the first one leaves off.  It gives you a more personal relationship with several of the key players and allows you to follow their lives, no matter how good and no matter how bad.  It links back to the first book many times throughout and leaves you wondering how a mother can do such a thing to her own child.  But before you pass judgement remember, things aren't always what they seem.


My third book, titled Reflection in the Mirror introduces us to a different family but several of the characters from the first two books make an appearance.  This book is about a set of identical mirror twins who are violently separated but their bond is so strong, they can still feel each other's presence.  I am so proud of it and I hope you like it too.

Like I mentioned in the first paragraph, all three books are available for sale at fine book retailers.  If you visit a book store and can't find it on the shelf, ask one of the associates and they can order it for you.  Reflection in the Mirror is only available in eBook format at this time but the print version will be coming soon.  I have included a link to several sites at the top of my blog page for easy navigation.

If you happen to purchase a copy on-line, it would mean the world to me if you would leave a review.  Whether good or bad, every review helps.  Happy Reading!

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@rkavery1

No comments:

Post a Comment