Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Contest

Yesterday, as you all know, was Halloween.  We had a contest at my day job for best costume.  I dressed as a housewife.  I met one guy climbing off the elevator and he said, "You look just like my wife."  I didn't know if I should say "Thank you," or "I'm sorry."


Several people made comments, "Over slept today?" "Did you just roll out of bed?"  The truth is, I got up and showered to look THAT good :)  It was fun participating in a contest.  I think that's something we never outgrow.  I didn't win.  The winner was Marge Simpson and she was awesome.  Sorry but I can't figure out how to rotate the picture on here.  Wednesday Adams came in second place.


My boss dressed as an old man he was very believable.  He is not old in the very least but played the part well.  The best thing was his tweed jacket that looked like it was ready to pop at the seams.


All in all, it was a great day.  Several people stopped to take my picture.  It was so sad this morning dressing normal :)

I hope your Halloween was filled with lasting memories.  

Have a great weekend.

R. K. Avery
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment