Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Day for Contest

Yesterday my daughter came to work with me.  I have a day job as a Payroll Accountant (gotta love this time of year - N O T - I won't see daylight until February 1st).  I remember when I first started working here.  She was 9 years old.  When her and my son would come in to visit mommy, they loved everything about it.  I remember my son telling me he wanted to grow up and get a job just like me.  Of course I was so flattered thinking he actually understood what I do but I couldn't leave it alone.  "Why is that?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.  "Because you get to ride in an elevator every single day!" was his response.  So much for the understanding of what I do.  :)  Gotta love the innocence of little kids.

Oh well.  I enjoy having them come in.  I love introducing them to people as my children because I am so proud of them.  They are intelligent, respectful individuals and I am so lucky to be their mom.

This is just a reminder that TODAY is the last day for my virtual book tour.  If you haven't already, check it out and register to win either a $25 Amazon gift card or an autographed copy of Not My Mother's Son.  Here is the link:  Book Blast  Over 18,000 entries so far which is awesome!



Take care and have a great weekend.

R. K. Avery
www.rkaverybooks.com
@RKAvery1

No comments:

Post a Comment